What To Wear
Here is a detailed guide on what to wear to The Shard.
First, it is important to remember that The Shard is a public building, and as such, there is a dress code you must follow.
Visitors are expected to dress in a way that is respectful to the building and its other visitors.
This means no swimsuits, beachwear, or offensive clothing. In general, it is best to wear smart casual attire.
In terms of specific items of clothing, here are some recommendations:
- Pants or jeans: Choose a pair of comfortable pants or jeans that are not too baggy. Avoid wearing highly ripped or distressed jeans, as they may not be appropriate for The Shard.
- Shoes: Closed-toe shoes are recommended for The Shard, as you will be walking around the building and may encounter uneven surfaces. Avoid wearing flip-flops or other types of sandals.
- Tops: A collared shirt, blouse, or sweater is a good choice for The Shard. Avoid wearing tops that are too revealing or have offensive slogans or graphics.
- Outerwear: Depending on the weather, you should bring a coat or jacket to wear at The Shard. Again, choose something appropriate for the setting rather than too casual.
- Accessories: Keep your accessories simple and understated. Avoid wearing anything too flashy or distracting.
If you plan to visit one of these establishments, please dress a little more formally.
A collared shirt and trousers would be appropriate for men, and a dress or skirt and blouse would be a good choice for women.
Overall, the key to dressing for The Shard is choosing respectful and appropriate attire for the setting.
If you follow these guidelines, you should have no problem fitting in with the other visitors at The Shard.
Featured Image: The-Shard.com
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?